Our School Vision:
“Building Christ’s Kingdom through worship, academics and service.”
“We, as the Christ the King School community, seek to further God’s kingdom by developing spiritual and scholarly Christians who know, understand and live their faith.”
Our Mission Statement highlights several important aspects of our ministry at Christ the King:
- We are first and foremost a Christian community, where we are expected to help each other learn and grow, treating each other with respect and generosity. This community extends to parents and families, as we acknowledge that they are the primary educators of their children.
- We form students who know their faith by holding ourselves to rigorous standards of scholarship, encouraging excellence from our teachers, staff and students.
- We form students who understand their faith by challenging our students to apply their knowledge to the world around them so that they will remain lifelong learners committed to seeking truth.
- We form students who live their faith by integrating prayer, sacraments, service and catechesis into our curriculum at all levels.
GOALS AND CRITERIA
The essence of this educational vision and tradition is articulated in the Goals and Criteria of Christ the King Catholic School:
- Goal One: A personal and active faith in God
- Goal Two: A deep respect for intellectual values
- Goal Three: A social awareness which impels to action
- Goal Four: The building of community as a Christian value
- Goal Five: Personal growth in an atmosphere of wise freedom