In 2020, a new addition was completed that includes a new full-size gym, concession stand, locker rooms, six classrooms, an all-purpose parish room, an after-school care room, and an Atrium for Catechesis of the Good Shepherd.
The building that was constructed in 2002 is an air-conditioned, two-story classroom addition that houses the front office and connects the historic 1950 Main Building with the school’s old gymnasium. This addition includes a library, a computer lab, a science lab, and an art room.
Classrooms: There are seven classrooms in the early childhood unit, six in the primary unit, four in the intermediate unit, and six in the middle school unit.
Daycare: We have a small daycare on-site for a maximum of 12 children.
Library: All CKS students regularly use our extensive library, which contains more than 14,000 volumes.
Computers/Media Center: Our program provides shared devices for all students to use during the school day. The school has a variety of technology resources dedicated to student use including iPads and laptop mobile carts.
Gymnasium: We have two gymnasiums with wood floors, locker rooms, and a concession stand.
Outdoor Playground: A new playground was installed for our early childhood. All students have daily recesses on the original playground and fields in the rear of the building, totaling over 20,000 square feet.
Art Facilities: Christ the King has one music lab and one art studio.
Lunchroom: The cafeteria has flexible seating for 240.
Science Lab: The school has one science lab, fully equipped with scientific supplies.